VR6OC Rolling Road Day @ Stealth Racing 16th June 2013

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. Trophies here on the 8th :) and just making the best car of the day prize look nice lol in a basket lol. All the stops out.

Wooden spoon is being prepared ;)

29 cars registered or the rollers now, reaching the top end of what we can accommodate on the day so if your planning on coming and haven't put your name on the list, then please do so ASAP to avoid disappointment :)

Sorry but Think I'm going to have to pull out of the RR , don't think stealth will be happy of me smoking out the place . I'm smoking on start up and when you pop your foot down on the go button , think my seals have gone . Dreading to think how much this will cost

Sorry but Think I'm going to have to pull out of the RR ' date=' don't think stealth will be happy of me smoking out the place . I'm smoking on start up and when you pop your foot down on the go button , think my seals have gone . Dreading to think how much this will cost

[/quote']

Doh. Unlucky that mate :( hope its a cheap fix for you!

If you wouldn't mind in registering yourself from the event using the link you used to register yourself on the first post, it will open the place up for someone else to take your space as soon ill have to close registration as its close to being full :)

If its any consolation, I need my valve guides doing as I'm well down on power and burning oil :(

Right I'm IN

Where do I send the deposit, intact can I send the whole payment via PayPal? Got to much Monopoly money ATM

Also it's it 2 back to back pulls or if there's an issue can I take it off play and have another go later. (Here's secretly hoping its missing power lol, although I have a very bad record on rolling roads)

Sorry but Think I'm going to have to pull out of the RR ' date=' don't think stealth will be happy of me smoking out the place . I'm smoking on start up and when you pop your foot down on the go button , think my seals have gone . Dreading to think how much this will cost

[/quote']

Doh. Unlucky that mate :( hope its a cheap fix for you!

If you wouldn't mind in registering yourself from the event using the link you used to register yourself on the first post, it will open the place up for someone else to take your space as soon ill have to close registration as its close to being full :)

If its any consolation, I need my valve guides doing as I'm well down on power and burning oil :(

Took my name off mate , should still be coming just not RR .

The weather is looking good for this day - has anyone had any thoughts on possibly bringing a BBQ down and people who attending bring some bits and bobs to cook and chip in cooking it?

And bump - any one willing to help with this?

5 places left to run on the rollers guys and girls.