VR6OC Rolling Road Day @ Stealth Racing 16th June 2013

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys, was an awesome day! Enjoyed it from start to finish, you guys are totally awesome and the reason why we organize events :D

I've not yet uploaded all the photos and videos because im totally pooped, but heres a little sneak peak of one I took....

1016582_10151543814929132_638032602_n.jpg

We had a fantastic turnout and well done to those who won trophies and prizes! We will announce the winners on here tomorrow, got loads of photos to upload so don't worry if you were not able to attend :)

There were a few cars not able to run due to various tracking / height issues, so apologies if you were disappointed, these things do happen sometimes :(

Some good power figures, one 507BHP R32T spitting flames was the highlight of the day, and deservedly won car of the day.

Was good putting names to faces etc... and hopefully get to know you more at our upcoming club displays and club events over the remainder of the year!

Thanks again for your support and thanks to stealth for giving up their day off to accommodate us all :) Pleased to say the weather was on our side today...

Please feel free upload your photos / videos to the appropriate sections of the forums for other to enjoy :D

Pete :)

It was a busy day, i didnt even get chance to look round all the cars as there was so much going on :)

Not suprised you guys where shattered, well done on making it run smoothly.

Who was it that ripped there front splitter in half to get on the rollers...that was classic :)

Haha! That would be me that ripped the splitter off! :) Lol

Bloody cheap eBay crap! I didn't even pull it that hard and it just shattered in my hand absolutely no flex at all! Annoyingly I ended up taking the bumper off in the end so they could strap the car down so could of saved the splitter! Lol

But that aside it was a good day with a good turnout of cars and it was nice 2 meet and chat with other like minded vr enthusiasts! :)

It was a bit drastic I suppose, but when it cracked I just thought well its gotta come off now and its already broken so mite aswell jus rip it off!

That's deffo the tightest fitting splitter ive ever seen, usually they just fall off!