VR6OC Rolling Road Day @ Stealth Racing 16th June 2013

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when it says vag com does that mean he will be running live diagnostics during run so you can see that all your lambda an maf outputs are correct etc?

Yes, although I will be bringing the Club Vag-com kit as well for free diagnostic readings for OBD2 equipped cars.

So looking forward to this now :) I'm trying to get some prizes together as we'll as trophies and certificates for the winners of the days event categories.

We can probably accommodate another 10 cars and maybe a few more.... Lets get back to our roots and have an awesome day.

Even if you are not wanting to run on the rolling road, you can still come, and stick your car on the show and shine.

Wax Tailor are kindly providing a range of their products for the winner of the "Car of the day" category!

This is really shaping up to be a good day, with prizes and trophies up for grabs as an incentive to clean your car :)

As with all our events, it doesn't matter what condition your car is in, there are different categories which are now detailed in the first thread, and something for everyone, its all the aid of fun and having a great day out with like minded people.

As mentioned before, club VAG-COM kit will also be available, and if you want to bring your own to help other members out, then please do so :)

Club merchandise will also be available on the day :)

Site Map

-----------

If you are taking part in the show and shine ONLY please park in the blue area.

If you are taking part in the Rolling Road AND Show and Shine, please park in the blue area.

If you are taking part in the Rolling Road ONLY please park in the Orange area.

1368526579_2_FT503491_stealthmap.png

There's some hotels in the first post on this thread.

Last time I went we all stopped at TGI Fridays. It's only 20 mins away, we held an AGM but got so drunk we forgot what was said and was almost an hour late the next day getting to stealth lol.