V6 Festival @ Brooklands Museum 26th October 2013

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, I'm Michelle from the R32oc... I'll be attending Saturday so thought I would say hi and see you there hopefully !    This is mine...  

Had a brilliant day yesterday, was great too meet everyone and chat and stuff our faces with some particulaly yummy cakes and the kids loved it too, plenty to see and do, and the museum was amazing a

Oh lovely mate see you Saturday! Anyone else wanting to come? Going to be an awesome day

Posted Images

Looking at local petrol stations for jet washes so we can wash cars before the day..... this is the closest I've found...

Murco Petroleum Ltd 
Oyster La, West Byfleet KT14 7JH

It's about 1.5 miles away from brooklands and looking at google street view I can see a sign for jet washing :)

http://goo.gl/maps/TkC4e

See you tomorrow :D Lots of people traveling far and wide for this and one chap is even coming from jersey! amazing response.

Yes, 6:30 - 6:45 could work mate, I'm meeting MIQ at Talke Pits shell garage around 6:00 - 6:10 and need tank up, but Stafford services is only 30 mins away really, its not too far from where I live :)

I will wait in the main car park by the front entrance till 6.45 then I will be on my way.

I will be in the wacky races Audi TT

Number is 07925563968 I will delete number tomoz.

Ring me if we get dis-jointed.

Steve

Setting off from rotherham at 6am, sat nav says 2hr45, that's 8.45 car permitting, some guys meeting at a car wash kt14 7jh, so Luton just after 8 ish, can meet up if you want ?? Dave

Think im gonna be a bit later mate!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Had a brilliant day yesterday, was great too meet everyone and chat and stuff our faces with some particulaly yummy cakes :) and the kids loved it too, plenty to see and do, and the museum was amazing aswell, had a good time completing the F1 simulator challenge, witch me, chris, felix, my son james and his mate kya all had a go on.

A few pics ...

1381934_349963348483379_1430553191_n_zps

945425_349890361824011_1421818320_n_zpsc

1385511_349811401831907_810919180_n_zps3

1380097_349805868499127_1890487890_n_zps

Looking forward to going to more vr6oc events in the future :)

It looks everyone had a good day :) I'm pooped but a bonus having an extra hour in bed today!

Didn't get home till gone 8 last night and got carried away in the merc place lol!

Was good meeting loads of new faces, putting faces to names, I could have done with more of me to say hiya to everyone :)

Don't understand the organisers logic behind the too low thing and that was the first I had heard of that limitation..

Looking forward to seeing loads of pictures etc...

P.s 11 people didn't pay for the group photo so I was left with a shortfall of £110 I had to pay on my credit card, so would really appreciate it if anyone who went on the banked circuit who did no pay to PayPal me the pennies to membership@vr6oc.com as soon as you can.

Many thanks and feel free post your feedback / photos and experiences of the day on here so others can see what they missed :)

Onwards and upwards for the club.

Fanks guys :)

Pete

Club Chairman