Real Racing 3

I just started this game last week and think its really good, more of a "real" racing game, ie not arcadey.

It's not easy either, and you race real people from around the world, not just AI.

One thing I don't like though is that the other cars take priority on their lines an will just barge you off and you are always the loser in the scuffle.

Anyone else been playing this on iOS or Android? What do you think to it?

Anyone had had this "35 second bug" on auto cross events? I had it and thought people had found cheats or glitches but googles it and lots are experiencing it. I got this on all the autocross events with the M3 GTS / 370Z events. I had to quit, change car and re enter the race so many times to get a new set of opponents that had real 48 second times instead of 35 lol

There's definitely some bugs in the game, I worked out that the autocross glitch is mostly to do with if you are connected to the internet or not, it only seems to populate the board with 35 second times if you aren't connected to the internet.

• 7 months later...

Anyone still playing this? I've got fairly far now after nearly a year I have most of the cars and on my way to 50 achievements, i recently achieved 50 race wins in a row and now I'm working on winning 100 races with no assists, just passed and unlocked win 25 unassisted so quarter of the way there lol

I 100%'d the Porsche cup, the Mercedes cup, the Ferrari cup and my most challenging cup has been the GT1 cup so far, a few if those races were really hard like the last mount panarama race and the last Indy speedway race, the special black Nissan GT-R was the only car I could win with and then it took a long time to drive a winning race, the other cars I couldn't get anywhere near.

Edited by Lukey.

Yea got a right achievement roll on in a 5 race period last night, overtake 10,000 opponents, complete 100 races without assists and win 100 races without assists. Up to 51 out of 60 now.

The rest will take forever to do I think, they're all like play for 2000 hours and get to level 1000 (currently 65 lol)

• 4 weeks later...