Gti international 2013 July 6th - 7th @ Shakespeare County Raceway - Addresses Needed

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok mate, your car is too good for our stand anyway ;)

But thanks for offering out with the banner and things!! Big big help :D

Right guys, last big push to fill the last 4 spaces for Saturday! Tell your friends, post it on Facebook!

Lets do the club proud people :D

wish we could make it :)

just had email from the organisers as I'm on the mailing list.... sorry if you've seen it already!

see below for info!

GTI INTERNATIONAL 6/7 JULY - NEW VENUE SHAKESPEARE COUNTY RACE WAY

Two notifications from Shakespeare County Raceway

All sprint participants MUST have their arms and legs covered, which means no shorts or t-shirts when you make your runs. It’s standard policy. Just a heads-up for those taking part in the sprint over the weekend

Campers

EVENT RECYCLING POLICY

On entering this event you will be provided with 2 dustbin bags.

Please can you put in to them the following:-

Clear Bag - recyclables, including paper, cardboard, plastic, glass & cans.

Black Bag - Other waste, including food.

Many thanks for your co-operation

GTI International Team

Good effort everyone, over the two days we will have 16 different cars on our club display, so even if you are not on our stand, please come over and say hello and check out our cars !!

As mentioned I won't be there on the Saturday (booooooooo) but I've sent flyers in everyone's envelope with your club pass, so if you all could be so kind to display these on your car so other people can grab them, read info in the club and our national event at Brooklands!

With regards to the banner, Dlea (Dave Lea) will bring the banner over to the stand on Saturday morning, so anyone on the club display on Saturday needs to make sure that the banners are not left, and that they are returned to Dlea..... As he will be running on the strip most of the day, he will no doubt be found in the pits area :)

Please don't let me down :) these banners went cheap and I need them for Sunday :) So I'll get them off Dave Sunday morning.

If there are any problems, please call me on 07 five 15 358 five 07 :)

Take lots of photos for me and get them uploaded after :) Hope you have a great day, and I'll see everyone on Sunday....

P.s please try and be at the stand for around 0900 :)

Peter I put my name down for both days ages ago but haven't been on here s' date='o didn't realise we needed pass is it to late for Sunday? As I can make it tomozz

[/quote']

Hi mate, Afraid it's a little too mate unless you can blag on the gate? I'm already over booked by 1 car on Sunday as I accidentally posted my pass to another member!

I did send a few PM's out and had to go to a reserve list for people who didn't respond as I had to get the passes posted out this week in good time before the show...

The event hasn't been very well organised by automatrix as I had a frantic phone call 2 weeks ago saying we didn't have any club stand booked and passes only really came last minute, I didn't really know myself until they arrived in the post :D

Next year we will book more spaces as the interest has been very good for this event, just a little unfortunate you've not seen any of the PM notifications or checked on here, I thought we'd lost you! :D but do pop over on Sunday as it will be good to meet up!

Apologies again!

Pete

Arh no

Is the show and shine open to anyone cus il just rock out in there if so

Errrrm. Not sure to be honest with you mate' date=' I feel really bad now! Hate letting people down :(

[/quote']

Dnt worry mate it's my own fault for not checking