Gti international 2013 July 6th - 7th @ Shakespeare County Raceway - Addresses Needed

We are delighted that members of your club are coming along to GTI International this year. It promises to be a great event.

The Shakespeare County Raceway has a very effective public address system and a regular commentator, but his knowledge is largely about drag racers rather than Volkswagens, Audis, SEATs or Skodas.

We are wondering whether any of your members would like to have a go at helping with the commentaries at this year’s event. We are aiming to recruit a small number of enthusiastic, knowledgeable club members who can take turns to commentate on the Sprint, and on the other activities like the Show ‘n’ Shine.

It’s a great opportunity to be a radio commentator and to see what goes on in the background and, if you have anyone suitable amongst the members who will be coming to the event, please let us know as soon as possible. There might be a big rush!

Anyone up for this? :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

No one has PM'ed addresses yet..... Can you all please do so ASAP....

There are a couple of spare passes available too :)

We have a total of 8 spaces to fill for each day, which I didn't think would be a problem given the number of people who registered as attending the event....

Lets get this sorted out ;)

Pete

Being the VR6OC is your stand open to just VR's Pete cause I was going to take my Valver too

Hi Steve,

Preferably VR's and anything with 6 cylinders would get priority, but as the uptake of Saturday club display positions are not where they should be, I'm sure I can make an exception...

Yes mate no worries. I'll include some of our business cards and flyers in the Saturday passes as no one from the team is currently able to attend and won't have banners :( Sunday is ok, as I have the banners in my boot! Lol but I'm in stoke

Looking like a good weekend for the club if we can fill the last 4 spaces for Saturday.