Gti international 2013 July 6th - 7th @ Shakespeare County Raceway - Addresses Needed

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were a little out the way to be honest with you! pretty sure the club plots were in alphabetical order so we were down near where the the car wash bays were! Plus turnout on Saturday wasn't that good.

Sunday much better though :D

Apologies for not meeting up with you guys, I didn't have a clue where you were until it was too late, we left quite early on the Sunday as I was on a course in MK until yesterday, but also had a beaut of a hangover to boot!

Was reasonably happy with the venue, thought it was tatty but I think it will be a good venue with a few learnt lessons. Sorry to hear about your splitter Pete, I hope it's an easy fix.

The quality of cars on show was epic, MRC's R8 turbo a highlight but also finding an extremely drunk (lost) man at the toilets at a ridiculous hour, I asked him what cars were next his tent, luckily he said a Golf, Porsche and an R8!

A guy I know Vagcom'd the inlet temps on his S4 while he was queuing (81'C) and at the end of the strip with Meth (71'C) so was a tough day on the engines really (apart from Paul Jordan of course...!)

Looking forward to next weekend now :-)