Gti international 2013 July 6th - 7th @ Shakespeare County Raceway - Addresses Needed

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be here for the show, But i wont be with the VR6OC I'm afraid to say.

Ill keep a look out for you though and come and say HI (h)

If any of you Walk around the show keep a look out for the Ibiza Owners Club Stand as i will be on there :)

I'll be up for sticking my car on the club stand if there is still some spaces available? Do I just register using the above links?

I will be there on Sunday, well im going up the sat night and camping over.

Looking forward to the new venue aswell so should be a good weekend. :)

*** IMPORTANT *** If you are on / or wanting to be on the VR6OC Club Display at GTI International, and HAVE NOT selected VR6OC from the club display drop down, please call the event organizers to ensure you have a pass available on 01525 750500! If you are planning on turning up on the day and paying on a gate, please ensure you have registered for the event on the website to secure your club pass, the cut off is tomorrow! *** IMPORTANT ***

Good Stuff, :)

I'm not sure whats going with the organizers this this, things don't appear to be joined up as it has been in the past... they didn't even have us booked despite me having an email a month ago saying that we do...

they were also surprised that some members would be paying on the gate and didn't know what the process was, i'll speak to them tomorrow when Sally is back in :)