GTI Spring Festival @ Santapod 14th April

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time do I need to be there? I am in lakenheath join a11 @ fiveways then a14 if anyone's heading that way? Could u bring some extra stickers so I could buy on the day if that's poss?

Sorry too much red bull lol

I am Ely mate so will be going that way can prob meet at Cambridge services on a14 if you want

What time do I need to be there? I am in lakenheath join a11 @ fiveways then a14 if anyone's heading that way? Could u bring some extra stickers so I could buy on the day if that's poss?

Sorry too much red bull lol

I am Ely mate so will be going that way can prob meet at Cambridge services on a14 if you want

Yeah sounds good what time you thinking?

Yeah, the show starts at 9am mate, I will be a little later than gate opening times as I have some child logistics to sort out before the show.

If I can set off earlier on the day, then I will, not everyone makes it and cars are always running up the strip so wont be a problem, we have nige and dave camping on the Saturday night, who will make sure we have enough spaces for all our cars on the day :)

I'm deeply deeply sorry, but it is with great regret i'm not going to be able to make it. Van failed its mot with failings on damn near everything that can be failed. over £300 to fix, and with work short at the minute its going to be too much of a push to go away this weekend.

Again I apologise, especially after the rollocking we got for dropping out of events last year.