GTI Spring Festival @ Santapod 14th April

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what time the gates open, but signing in for the strip starts at 9, however in the past I've had people turning up a little later but you cant guarantee other clubs have stolen our spaces where club displays overlap.... I'd have thought 9am would be the best time to aim for?

bin talking to some mates and really want to go! Ive just had the engine out and replaced timing chains toget rid of one horrific rattle but chasig other strange noises from the head area now! hopefully it will be sorted in time!

So am I right in thinking I just turn up for half 8-9 and say vr6oc stand and they will show were to go

?

Reason I ask is because could not anyone just turn up and say there on a club stand

Tts pretty much it.... Don't recall seeing passes for this event for club displays, some events do have show passes that e send on to members, however there is an element of trust involved I suppose :)

Il be there but dont no if there will be a point going on the stand as the cars not up to it like most of the cars and il be running it most of the day

Go is as important a show. Mine hasn't got a straight panel on her. But she will be there. And frankly DLea's is a complete shed. Albeit a fast shed.

the club stand is a good spot to park up while letting the car rest

Il be there but dont no if there will be a point going on the stand as the cars not up to it like most of the cars and il be running it most of the day

Go is as important a show. Mine hasn't got a straight panel on her. But she will be there. And frankly DLea's is a complete shed. Albeit a fast shed.

the club stand is a good spot to park up while letting the car rest

Totally agree with commente TheGoth has made - there is a myth that all VW shows expect immaculate paint / bodywork etc..

The VR6OC is not like edition38 where every car has had thousands of pounds spent and then they are trailered to shows, never enjoyed as car that actually driven :)

We welcome everyone to our club displays, no matter what condition your car is, lets face it, when is a car ever perfect? If we all waited for that moment no one would meet like minded folk, make friends, talk rubbish about cars all day on our show, more so, our displays would never be filled...

We are just every day folk, with every day cars that we love to drive and talk about :)

Ill post up some photos of some of our fast "sheds" on club displays...

Pete