Simple Rules

Okay.... So I have spent the recent 3 weeks having to deal with the general public on the roads... (many more in truth for those that know)

Now YES I understand I too am a member and I too am not perfect. However, I know how to put a car on the road safely. I even have a certificate to prove it... (May have generated myself.... but you understand the point of the back of various courses etc...).

So please copy and paste to your facebook or speak to your friends and relatives and help them live. Rather than try and die by something a simple as changing lanes on the motorway, because you don't know how to or have a bad habit! (aimed at you Mr M4 Jag today - I hope you kissed the kids and the wife... You ARE A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LUCKY MAN/WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!)

So Rule 1 for Motorways. (In No order)

Pick a speed and stick to it! (If you cant give up driving! and each lane doesnt have a dedicated speed see next point)

Rule 2

Keep Left. It's the law not just good practice! You stay as far left in the not only for Lorries lane as much as possible. Only moving right to overtake then get back. (If you can't do this Give up driving)!

Rule 3

Those strange objects on the steering column and those on the windows/inside that reflect images... Their official names are Indicator and mirrors. Use them every time you do something... Like change lane. If you are unsure of the sequence in which to use them...give up driving!

Said with Love and Peace and thinking of the Muppet (Exceptionally polite so as not to get banned and expose my true feelings). Who actually made it home tonight because I (& the two cars to the left) was/were paying attention tonight...

P.S. thanks for the hand signal to say thanks (cough) after every car in all three lanes hit the brakes to avoid you!!!!!

I had an incident on the M6. Another driver who clearly didn't know how to use indicators and mirrors pulled out and across lanes towards me whilst I was overtaking. Our mirrors actually overlapped. One of my passengers phoned the police due to their erratic driving and was informed ours wasn't the first complaint for that vehicle. Some people's motorway driving is shocking.

• 3 weeks later...

I get the shivers when I hear 'Renault Modus'.

Driving down the outside lane of the dual carriageway I noticed a M M m odus waiting at a junction opposite, OK, I thought, he's going to pull out across me and the bloke on the inside lane (were both doing 70), and he 'went for it' at about 15mph. I felt sorry for the guy on the left expecting the MMm odus would go to the slow lane................... nah - he stayed in the fast lane.

Brakes? Luv 'em.