VR6 Turbo Conversion.........Rear Engined MK1 Renault Clio......Build thread

Amazing build mate.

Does the charge cool have it own water source?

Or have you linked in to you existing water system?

How about polycarbonate rear side windows, with a scoop in one side, with some ducting down to near the air filter. Or put and enclosed system coming off the ducting. I've seen it before on cars that run engines in the rear. Or a vent in the 1/4 panels. Neither are very good if your trying to keep it standard looking thou. But is cool idea.

Edited by c00k

Amazing build mate.

Does the charge cool have it own water source?

Of have you linked in to you existing water system?

How about polycarbonate rear side windows, with a scoop in one side, with some ducting down to near the air filter. Or put and enclosed system coming off the ducting. I've seen it before on cars that run engines in the rear. Or a vent in the 1/4 panels. Neither are very good if your trying to keep it standard looking thou. But is cool idea.

Thanks m8

The charge cooler has a seperate tank and radiator up front. The tank sits next to the fuel tank.

Not keen on deviating from standard look tbh, and i wasn't convinced about the change to a non standard colour, but i'm happy with the result. Subtle changes to the bodywork are all i've done. Fuel filler gone, debadged at the front and rear wiper removed.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...