Owners Register - Add your car now!

Hi all,

We are now ready to launch the new owners register is now ready to make live.

Here you can add upto 5 cars along with 3 photos per profile, to keep things looking fresh, any newly created profile or if an existing profile is updated then it will appear at the top of the list :)

If we have missed any makes / models / colours etc... please reply here and let us know so they can be added.

There are also detailed statistics available that break down each field values, for example, how many registered VR6's are OBD1 etc or what % of VR6's are modified.

Please let us know what you think and also if there are any improvements we can make!

View the Owners Register here

Cheers

Pete

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines not a highline, just happens to be the same colour lol

I really like the stats bit, think that's really good, even with only a few in there at the moment it really gives a good idea of what's out there in a visual way. Top class idea you had with that ;)

I've added my Corrado and my old mk3 Highline. I haven't added my mk4 4mo as I've recently sold it so I'll leave that to the new owner if they find themsleves onto here.

Incidentally if anyone does come acros EO53WOD for sale then it really has been looked after for the 8+ years of my ownership.