Front End OPINION!

Was considering putting the front end of the new golf back to standard with with quad hellas! I was never a great lover of the Vento front but since owning one its growing on me so I am in two minds lol Help me decide here is what I have now Vento.. The other picture is my old one and the look I am going for! Which id preferred?

04.jpg

100_1755-1.jpg

Vento's a Vento and a Golf's a Golf....it's like cross dressing' date=' some are Ito it and some aren't, pet hate of mine personally so stick with the Golf front IMO! :P

[/quote']

So does that mean your just "curious" with aftermarket headlights lol

I know what your saying as I use to hate it too, when Hammer VR6 first did this to the car I was gutted! But everytime I pull in the drive in my van and its sitting there facing me I am beginning to think its stunning and different

Vento's a Vento and a Golf's a Golf....it's like cross dressing' date=' some are Ito it and some aren't, pet hate of mine personally so stick with the Golf front IMO! :P

[/quote']

So does that mean your just "curious" with aftermarket headlights lol

What the flip have aftermarket headlights got to do with Vento front?!! Lol

Well putting a Vento Front end on a vehicle is a modification is it not? Also putting a Vento Front end on a mk3 is like Cross dressing is it not?

Therefore adding aftermarket non original headlights to a vehicle is a slight modification is it not? So that must mean your only slightly curious is it not?

Just a joke fella don't read too much into it!

Well I have all the golf front ie bonnet grills etc just getting some new quads! Then maybe I will have one for winter and one for summer lol!!

So whats the opinions on MK4 Golf with a Bora Front end PMSL no only joking not really interested in opinions on that as I know its awful!

Born in Bangor grew up in Holywood until I was 18 then moved to East Belfast due to work commitments! Left when I was 20 to live in Greece for a couple of years been on the mainland the last 8.

Not many VR6's over there thought you would be in a starlet fs thats what everyone is after in Belfast!

Never heard of them until now! I think the "cruize scene" back home was always massive but Magherafelt TDi boys taking over! Whatever next lol Bangor still has a big meeting on the sea front there every month an old mate of mine is a regular visitor with a 380bhp focus rs!! I am getting married in City Hall (Belfast) June Next year! I will be driving the VR to the venue lol

I still get this shipped over:-

101_3028.jpg