Well here we go again! Yet another VR6!

Bought this off a mate and fellow member Hammer_vr6. Spent today giving it a small detail with products I had from my previous mullberry one! Just awaiting all the new products to arrive and can't wait to get masking n detailing! I knew everything about this motor before purchase so I know she is great! Loved the 2 1/2 hour drive home! Let me know your thoughts.

DSCF1112_zps105c0d6d.jpg

DSCF1117_zpsa5fcaa94.jpg

DSCF1111_zps9761d872.jpg

DSCF1113_zps9889091d.jpg

DSCF1121_zpsd62b15de.jpg

DSCF1107_zps67fb5321.jpg

no the contract states. "cannot sell to anyone other than me buying it back" honestly when i seen it driving off down the street my eyes started to fill up. it looked and sounded lovely. i couldnt sleep all night. looks great in your pics aswell, you just need to fit the pressed plates and replace the front indicators, got water in them. look forwrd to watching your progress

Yeah I can't wait for the new plates to arrive! They are still in the van over in Wales. They will be back tonight or tomorrow! I am in two minds now about the Vento front end lol. I may actually keep it! First off will be the wings and get the lips on the BBS rims blinging again!

I do love it though everytime you walk down my hallway its just there through the double doors! So it makes me smile when I am not even driving her.

I feel your pain welling up I was the same when the green on went! My Mrs and kids cried too lol

• 2 weeks later...

I told you I would take good care of her mate and I wasn't fibbing! What about that finish on the paint though mate! Its like glass, spent a good few hours out there today sealed the wheels and everything ready for winter! Will apply a second coat of wax tomorrow for added protection as the salt is coming!

• 5 months later...

Little Update

Well decided to get the rust on the wings sorted and the fitters tried to fit some patent parts and they were shit! So I had them ripped off and we ordered OEM ones and waited! As soon as they arrived the prep was done and they were ready but we decided a full shoot was a better option!

IMG_2421_zps62594b3e.jpg

This was her outside the bodyshop waiting to be painted and cooked!

IMG_2427_zps0aa33052.jpg

This is how she was delivered back to me! Waiting all the goodies to be re fitted!

IMG_2492_zps88aafb76.jpg

b383ddff-43e3-49a2-ae51-3d0110bccce5_zps76dfeb57.jpg

I am trying as it is Fathers day Pete! So if I do come it will be me the wife (which she will be as I am getting married the week before in Belfast) and my stunning 3 daughters! Which means car seats in my VR! Or I could get her to drive her daily diesel!!

To hell with it where do I sign up first event in 5 years membership hahahaha

I am trying as it is Fathers day Pete! So if I do come it will be me the wife (which she will be as I am getting married the week before in Belfast) and my stunning 3 daughters! Which means car seats in my VR! Or I could get her to drive her daily diesel!!

To hell with it where do I sign up first event in 5 years membership hahahaha

oh feck, forgot about that you know ! LOL

I've got a couple of Recaro kid seats in mine, so it doesn't look so bad! the kids love the corrado

you can sign up to the rolling road day here mat :)http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/aacgc_event_listing/Event_Details.php?det.4

be good see everyone, will be a great day :D

Pete