Bug Jam 27 (2013)

The dates have released for this epic show ..... Friday 19th to Sunday 21st July 2013. Its at the usual place Santa Pod.

The original and best VW festival will be back for another year in 2013 - Bug Jam 27. Keep checking this site for all the latest what's on news as it's announced including Drag Racing, RWYB, 4 Music Arenas, Show & Shine, Comedy, Traders, Stunt Displays, Jet Car, Autojumble, Funfair and much, much more!

http://www.bugjam.co.uk/index.php

There will be a club camping area as always.

Ticket Type Standard Advance Early Bird* Gates Open

Saturday £20 £15 £12 Sat 8am

Sunday £20 £15 £12 Sun 8am

Weekend (VW) £65 £50 £40 Fri 9am

Weekend (Non VW) £80 £70 £56 Fri 9am

Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (no postage fee on "print at home tickets").

*Early bird discounts of 20% are available until 31st January (year of the event) on admission tickets. These cannot to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.

So who`s going then ???

List :-

1. Bungy

2. TonyVRT

3. Craggsy

4. spadam

5. Paul Parky + Kate

6. B19DRG

7. caddyslammed

8. hrv6

9. NeroMK2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Katie will be coming' date=' hopefully it will be dryer next year!

[/quote']

im hearing that !!! lol

You werent there long enough this year soft lad!!

OK OK but im sure I took half of santa pod home with me over the side and front of the van ...... anglarrrrrrrr ..... lol

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also' date=' club camping peeps will be able to come into Pod on the Thursday this year, time not confirmed yet but will be the same as the racers, usually 10am-8pm.

If you do come in early be sure to visit the VWDRC pits for our party

[/quote']

sounds good to me cant beat a VWDRC pit party !!! you the VR lump in the Major yet ??