Hi Guys, Few days ago i noticed couple drops of oil on the driveway were my 2003 4mo parks. I knew something was up when i smelt oil burning. I just found the problem and im hoping its not too serious. There is a breather pipe (quite thick) that runs from left side of the head to the air intake pipe just before the throttle. Now oil is leaking through that pipe into the air intake pipe and from there dripping onto my exhaust. What would cause this?

On checking my oil level its full even after a couple of days. could there be too much oil? or is it something far worse. I use castrol. and have not added any oil since its service in november.

Please guys any help would be great. Bungy i would love some advice too:D

Shot!

The engine breathes through some steel wool positioned in the rocker cover where the breather pipe comes out and feeds back into the inlet to be burnt. You could have a blockage or your engine is breathing heavy (loosing compression). Has the oil been over filled ie is it on it's correct mark? Worth cleaning your breather pipe and having a proper check of oil level.

Thanks, for that. How would I check for a blockage? Where should I start? I take it loosing compression is a big problem but is this a tell tail sign of bigger problems to come and if so what kind of problems? Ill start by making sure the oil level is correct and not over fill and then clean the breather and see how it goes. Im not quite sure how to drop the oil level. I asume just open the sump plug for a second and have more oil to top up as needed?