Vw Golf mk2 VR6 with Schrick Manifold Installation Help

Firstly hi to all and thanks in advance for any assistance. I know I am new to the VR6OC and it holds a massive amount of information.

I am after some assistance with installing the Schrick manifold on my car, I have trolled through a number of sites and threads with no clear advice on connecting the schrick in a golf mk2. I ave found a very good guide on the Canadian vr6 forum however this was mainly structured around the corrado.

I have got to the point where the manifold is all plugged in and sitting nicely in the bay. The main thing that i am scrathcing my head to figure out is where to plumb in the vacuum pipe feeding the reservoir tank (feeding the actuator). Looking at some other guides they refer to an ABS vacuum line however my golf doesnt have ABS so I cant see clearly where the best point is to t in to the cars vacuum system.

I have located a vacuum line on the manifold but this feeds the fuel pressure regulator.

Can anyone please advise and maybe post some pictures of the best location. once again thanks in advance for any info.

Guys I resolved the query I had just paid a little more attention to the engine bay. Basically I found a second vacuum feed off the brake booster pipe that goes to the manifold. There is a small header/manifold half way along the booster pipe that has two outlets one for the odometer and a spare which i believe is there for the ABS so i took the feed for the vacuum tank serving the actuator on the Schrick manifold from here, which is perfect as it sits close to the tank itself.

Thanks again though for all your input, i will once i am done post a brief how to install schrick manifold on a vw golf mk2 (including converting the OBD1 Schrick manfiold to fit onto an OBD2 VR6 engine).