Inters 2012 times

Mk1 caddy 2.8 vr6, gt3076r turbo, Omex management, 0.9 bar of boost, 4wd with 4 motion 6spd box, Haldex rear diff and Exclusive tunning Haldex controller.

Running 310bhp but only just fitted the 4wd this last winter so still not up to full potential, going for a remap soon so time to turn the boost up!

310 and mid 12s. Gotta love light cars

Light cars and 4wd rule, same power with 2wd i was about a second and a half slower. If I could get my starts right I would probably be nearer getting into the 11's aswell!

What bhp is yours running? Bet your well happy with that time.

I was aiming at breaking into the 12s at inters as I know car is more than capable. But I got told I'd pulled a 11.85 on my 2nd run. I only half believed it till I got my slip.

The car is running about a bar of boost 470bhp 440ftlb

I was aiming at breaking into the 12s at inters as I know car is more than capable. But I got told I'd pulled a 11.85 on my 2nd run. I only half believed it till I got my slip.

The car is running about a bar of boost 470bhp 440ftlb

My word not good enough then? lol.

I was up against a HGP R32 when I did my 11.85 and he didnt look to happy as I looked over and pulled away from him.

R32VAG has go the diesel gearing mod so is very quick off the line, it is also a HGP/HPA turbo kit.

But im more than happy with the time seeing how last time I was at Inters in the R32 I was 13.009 in 2010. So to lop over a second off is good.

And I was aiming at 12s as I told Chris