• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have also said, that no ecu tuner can offer support if yoivdo not have a working obd port. It really is a must do. And will save you time and money , when diagnosing anything on the car.

It could of been your ignition barrel after all this then. Mine went funny on my mk2. Turned over but wouldn't for then some days it would then use be stranded in a car park. Then changed it and all was fine.

• 1 month later...

It will idle for around 20 seconds then go lean and just stall. Randomly. Also it's not boosting and I have a suspicion that the wastegate is stuck open? The turbo is also making a rattling noise which worries me a bit. It starts now though. I have a video of the afr gauge. Give me a minute...

Yeah I will do one later towards the end of the week. The gasket is reasonably new and it has arp head and rod bolts. I might take the head off seeing as they are re usable bolts and have a look what's going on down there. See what the compression test brings back.

Got it running mint on around 3.2 bar. Left it. 20 minutes later it spat its dummy out and was running very lean to the point where it would stall. After some research it turns out that the c2 chip doesn't need the lambda sensor plugged in on some older versions of software? Will try this today.

Got it running mint on around 3.2 bar. Left it. 20 minutes later it spat its dummy out and was running very lean to the point where it would stall. After some research it turns out that the c2 chip doesn't need the lambda sensor plugged in on some older versions of software? Will try this today.