Hi guys. Don't suppose anyone can make a suggestion where I can find some detailed guidance on removing the heater matrix? I have got as far as getting the dash out and have got the heater motor out but I am struggling to identify the correct bolts to undo in the engine compartment. The way I am going, the front of the cr will fall off if I losen any more bolts on the bulkhead :-)

If anyone knows where I can find some pictures of the steps or can give some guidance, it would be really appreciated.

I believe that I have still got to get out the motor housing but i dont know which bolts in the engine bay hold it in place.

Cheers in advance!

Many thanks. I joined up last night and it's got me 95% there. Trouble seems to be that I have air con and looking at what I have here, if I disconnect the pipes in the engine bay, I will probably need to re gas it?

You should be able to just undo the two hoses going into the heater matrix and with dash removed

undo the 4 screws holding the heatermatrix in place in the complete fan unit and pull up and replace.

You shouldn't need to undo any other bolts in the engine bay apart from two to remove the dash.

Sounds like you trying to remove the whole heating/fan unit