New project - Audi TT 3.2 V6

Well im selling the GT tdi after nearly two years of fairly boring but reliable driving. Decided i wanted a V6 and was planning on gettin an R32 for along time but had a change of heart recently..pretty sure its the same engine as the R32? except the audi has 250bhp??

Most of the ones i looked at were semi auto DSG flappy paddle ones but i fancied a manual, they didnt make many...and seemed to be more expensive, this one was on 54k and had a lady owner who didnt drive it much.Colour is glacier blue, it looks silver/grey in some lights... wasnt sure about it at first but really like it now. Had a few hair dresser car comments , but i just say yes its a hair dresser car.... on steriods ;)

3fnt-vi.jpg

10sm-vi.jpg

8sm-vi.jpg

2bk-vi.jpg

1-vi.jpg

7lg-vi.jpg

hoping to be back on the forum a bit more often, went awol from every forum for a long while.

btw bumped my head gettin out of it a few times. :@

mike

Its a V6 thats the important thing........is it staying standard? Because first thing I would do is flash about £500 or so at it and get a Haldex blue controller on it to make it handle sooooo much better. But thats just me, ive never driven a 4mo without one lol.

Looks sweet enough' date=' as Craggsy says, any plans??

[/quote']

Not really looking to heavily mod it, cus i had it in place of an r32 and i wouldnt of modded an r32 at all.. Eventually going to change the rims to different oem audi ones and want a private plate and maybe a BMC cda to give a nicer sound. Not looking to throw £500 at that craggsy, not taking it on a track day?

looks nice mate' date=' deffo need to start modding, couple of turbos, or at least a good remap and exhaust system with BMC to compliment the engine note :)

[/quote']

Haha, well i dont think im even gonna bother with coilovers / lowing it pete im not as big into modding as i used to be.., so turbos etc are a deffoo no no. and after driving a boring deisel fro 2 years i dont think im ready for 400bhp lol

Welcome back MIke :D

Nice motor! Like it!!!

Didn't see you at UD's.... guess you were busy!! ;)

1334247111_1006_FT476120_dscf4069fb3-vi.jpg

Haha you know me too well Helen ;0 i didnt know you were at the show! dont have your number anymore , i think i did look cuss texted a few people :-(

Thanks for all the possitive comments guys, so suprising how a v6 engine can put a smile on your face.