miltek too restrictive for FI?

A 2.5 minimum really for F/I, I built my own 3 inch stainless exhaust myself with one back box.

I wouldn't go 3 inch 1 box with supercharger though as it'll be deafening, however a turbo will act as a silencer so can get away with 1 box on that.

2.25" is fine as the Milltek is a 'straight through' design, which is best for turbos. The OE baffled system would be restrictive, although having said that, I pushed well over 300hp through my stock Corrado system once and it was fine.

My first turbo engine used a 2.25" SuperSprint system and that was way over 320hp with 12ish psi boost.

Don't get hung up on exhaust bore on your first setup mate, especially if it's a low boost one. Just get it all in and running first, then worry about this kind of thing afterwards. And don't believe all the horseschitt power claims you read on the net from going to 3". Sure, there are gains to be had if the rest of the turbo setup isn't too restrictive, but certainly not of the magnitude of some of the claims I've read.