interior change

way i look at it if theres say a 20-25 kg total in difference it would be like having a extra bag of cement every where u go that all vr6s are tanks any way and u need to shed every pound u can

Agreed mate every little helps especially with the price of fuel these days !!

And Don I am not that bad but when you start with a heavier car you need every bit of help to get it down to 1 tonne weight ;)

way i look at it if theres say a 20-25 kg total in difference it would be like having a extra bag of cement every where u go that all vr6s are tanks any way and u need to shed every pound u can

And Don I am not that bad but when you start with a heavier car you need every bit of help to get it down to 1 tonne weight ;)

Think how i feel with a 4mo just guna have to strap a huge turbo on it lol

Think how i feel with a 4mo just guna have to strap a huge turbo on it lol

lol yeah it's tricky to try and make a mk4 a lightweight car ! ;)

For everyday running, I don't think you'll notice a difference with the weight saving. Yes fuel is expensive, but the savings between a leather interior and a cloth one would be negligible. I could understand if you were wanting to track or strip the car but for everyday use, go for the luxury, you won't regret it. It also looks nicer having a nice leather interior, and if you want to sell the car later, well it's a bonus to the purchaser.