ive been doing a fair bit of research into fitting a Rotrex as ive found a place that does a basic C30-94 kit for a good price. i'd only need to sort the VR specific parts like the mounting bracket and decide what pulley and injectors etc i wanna run

now ive looked at some build threads (seem quite old and thin on the ground) and wonder if some of the early fitting issues were still apparent r if things had changed.

my main concern is that a few people have had to grind a bit of the head to allow for clearance. this seems a bit ott for a 'bolt-on' kit. is this still the case? seems its only on some heads not others.

also does anyone know where else can supply a bracket? all i can find is ccr-racing

My mate has just fitted a brand new Rotrex in.

I did quierie this with him yesterday, as we shaved a bit on my head for my Vortech.

He said that he modified the bracket for the Rotrex..

Did not touch the head at all.

I can try and get a Pic tonight if I can as its n the bodyshop now.

It all depends on the head. My '97 head was fine with my rotrex, as in was bolt on.

Tho when I swapped heads to a flowed head which came from an earlier car, we had to take a corner off the head to clear a pulley.

Parts will only be available from ccr

if you could find out how he modified the bracket that would be a big help. rather do that than mess about with the head.

what spec is he running? do you know where he sourced the bracket or did he buy a complete kit?

Will ask him today for you.

He is runnin 10psi+ and the Rotrex was all brand new mate, so all came as a package.

It all depends on the head. My '97 head was fine with my rotrex' date=' as in was bolt on.

Tho when I swapped heads to a flowed head which came from an earlier car, we had to take a corner off the head to clear a pulley.

Parts will only be available from ccr

[/quote']

sounds promising, mines a highline so wouldve thought its ok then

• 2 weeks later...