this has to be the best thread I have looked at since I got my vr its has had me glued to reading and looking at it for bout 2 hours lol its like a programme on the telly and youre waiting on the finally of the season would love to see the finished product on this good job matey

Cheers mate what a great comment, makes it all seem worth while. As soon as i get it back from Race-Tech ill get some videos up. They have also promised me that they will do a video of the Dino run as i won't get to be there due to work. My mate owns a big scrap yard in Rotherham with a weigh bridge as well so i can go and see how much weight it has lost after the diet ha.

What do you make of the 10w60 extended life oil? I was pondering this when I got some but still went with good old 10w40 semi as it doesn't use any

I'm not sure on the oil yet mate its what Race-Tech advised me to use. It hasn't turned a wheel since it went in but can certainly let you know when i get it back.

Cheers guys

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just bought this front fibreglass bumper, its a 6n top half with the facelift 6n2 lower half grafted to it. Will get it fitted and painted when its home. Should save a couple of kg's and looks a bit s

PROGRESS: Oil change to 10w-60 fully synth........Still no Re-map though but has been up with RaceTech 2 weeks now so can't be far off, some pics i took the other day               

Just got some pictures through of the fibreglass doors. Looking sweeeeet

Just bought this front fibreglass bumper, its a 6n top half with the facelift 6n2 lower half grafted to it. Will get it fitted and painted when its home. Should save a couple of kg's and looks a bit smarter.

bumperbackof_zpsafceaac9.jpg

3BABF23F-3E3A-4B09-80FB-1015EE514484_zps

And a few old shots i found on my camera

polowhite3_zpsb30e2006.jpg

polowhite_zps0ec886cd.jpg

Edited by polovr6man

Any ideas on why my clocks may be playing up anyone? The fuel gauge and speedo have stopped working but The indicator lights (green arrows) etc still flash. The mileage displays when engine is not running but then goes off when started. I was going to buy some new clocks but thought if ask first incase it's something you had come across before. Any help much appreciated, thanks, Jud

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...