Need some help with the choice.

Greatings everyone! I need alittle help with the choice of which new vr6 looks to be the better deal. they both have little issues with them. Nothing i cant handle though. any feedback would be a great help. thanks

http://elmira.craigslist.org/cto/2773279469.html

or

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/2788283597.html

Also if anyone knows of other vr6oc members in the area of Fort Drum,NY

nope sorry mate links still arent working, maybe they are geographic sensitive, to post pics you take the url for the image and wrap it in

[ img] image url [ /img]

tags , take the spaces out though there are spaces in this example as it wouldnt display correctly without

This is the 1995 jetta gli vr6

-159k miles and 5 speed trans.

-need some transmission work

-Body is ok shape, it does have some rust on the wheel wells and rocked panels- typical for a 16 year old car.

Interior is MINT... Black leather seats, fronts are heated.

As I said, engine runs strong and pulls hard, she has great potential to be a very fast car. Stock VR6 makes 172 HP-

I have some minor work done and guessing she is just shy of 200 HP as it sits, but never Dyno'ed it.

2.8 Liter VR6 with cold air intake, A/C delete, catback Remus exhaust which sound incredible. I have only run 93 octane in the car.

Timing belt and guides were replaced by the previous owner less than 10,000 miles ago.

Car has lowering springs and sits pretty low, on 15" VW Drivers Edition wheels (hard to find) with brand new tires, less than 100 miles ago.

New Bilstein Shocks/Struts, which with the lowering springs make a very stiff suspension that handles incredibly on the twisty roads.

Has a Jetta front clip (headlights/grille/bumper/hood and fenders)

Smoked tail lights and side marker lights. Euro front air dam. Tinted windows.

wants 2200 for it.

vdub4.jpg

vdub3-1.jpg

vdub1.jpg

vdub.jpg

vdub3.jpg