Pent up and frustrated!

My VR6 is off the road for what could possibly be a long time :@

There is now a delay in getting it into the body shop as the chap who is doing it is moving premisses so he has decided instead of rushing mine through in the old unit he's going to do it first thing once hes in his new unit (which in all fairness is a good thing ;-)). But in the meantime I have sorn the car as its out of tax and shortly it'll be out of MOT :(

What am I going to do none of my other cars really do come up to scratch of the VR :? And to top all that off my valver is sat on my driveway aswell with no engine in it !dodge

I give up all I have to drive at the mo is a doggy old mkII diesel B) &| :?

But never the less I'll be back with a nice shiney car at the end of it. Anyone wanna lend me theres to hoon rond in for a bit ;)

don't worry. mines been off the road since end of november. When my mate promised to sort my vr out. I been a drive way driver since then. just starting it every week to hear the growl. Can't even drive my renault 5 turbo as that just had a rebuild. oh b*llocks,!!!!

It'll have new suspension on and has new Toyo T1-Rs too. It went round Elvington really well last month. I wouldn't sell it but I have the change to get one 3 years younger with 50k less on the clock for the price I can sell mine for!

It'd be silly not to. ;)