im on a mission to get my bay shaved, but need reference in order to get it done...

i know i need to relocate the battery to the boot, that is not an issue, but how do i remove everything else....??

especially how do i get the water system hidden?

4_G.jpg

Litchfieldvw07041.jpg

also how where can i get that carbon type slam panel?

5526390818_735f446c3c_b.jpg

Water system is hidden by either an in line filler neck in the top hose or a top fill radiator. Fiat ones or BMW ones fit quite well. Also you need some hose joiners to delete the standard expansion tank.

Battery in boot. Washer bottle in boot.

Extending the wiring is there is gets complicated.

Basically take the front end off and you will be able too see where you can hide things etc.

Obviously you can't take it as far as some of the pics you put up as I'm assuming that you will be using it every day?

• 2 weeks later...

The radiator you want is from a Fiat Bravo.

It is slimline and is top fillable.

Only problem you will have is cooling though. In the heat of summer the fan on it is not big enough to keep it cool. You can install 2 x 10" fans but it's still not quite up to the job, but it is much better.

Power steering bottle under leg behind n/s headlight. healight loom through o/s leg.

Washer bottle can go to the boot, or get a washer bottle bag which can be hidden anywhere really...

ABS can be binned if you know what you are doing and also the secondary water pump...

Since it's a dialy you might want to decide how far is practical to go :-)