• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK people I have the car passes for this now, we have 28 ..... I need everyone's address so I can get your tickets and passes out to you as I don't know if I`am going to be able to make it due to work so if everyone could PM their addresses that would be great and ill get them out to you ASAP ......

just had this from Bug Jam ...

Bug Jam is bigger and busier than ever – anyone who was at last year’s show will know all about it! In order to give VW fans the priority they deserve at Bug Jam in 2012, the number of tickets going on sale will be strictly limited. That means first-come-first-served, and those who book in advance will have priority over anyone trying to buy tickets on the gate. If tickets sell out before the event, NO tickets will be available to buy on the gate, so Santa Pod can be certain that we can accommodate everyone.

Had this from Santa Pod today

Hi Tony,

Just thought I’d offer you the chance to have your own club portaloo at Bug Jam seeing as you have quite a large group.

I already have 4 clubs that has asked for their own portaloo. The price would be £100 cash, payable at the weekend. If you do wish to have one then I would need to know quite soon.

Best regards,

Donna Finnegan

Did we wanna go ahead with it, as i think its a good idea its works out about £4.00 each for the 26 ticket that I have booked .....