• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it'll have to be mine then....

you don't mind a few dents?!

How heavy do you think you are??!! Oh and for photo's on a bonnet you only need to sprawl across it not jump up and down, unless you're planning on doing something else on this bonnet in which case I don't want to know!!!!!!!!! ;-)

it'll have to be mine then....

you don't mind a few dents?!

How heavy do you think you are??!! Oh and for photo's on a bonnet you only need to sprawl across it not jump up and down' date=' unless you're planning on doing something else on this bonnet in which case I don't want to know!!!!!!!!! ;-)

[/quote']

I thought we talking about the whole 'crew'?!!!!

I'll just take the photos of you all dressed up.......... ;)

I know nothing of such activities Don!..... :P

I'll just take the photos of you all dressed up.......... ;)

I know nothing of such activities Don!..... :P

HMMM and the pope has changed his religion to Buddhism!!!! You've tried this before, feigning innocence, didn't work then, not gonna work now....

Photo's of you ALL dressed up!!!!! lol................ ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

my summer plans of travelling have completely gone out the window now due to serious lack of funds haha but on the plus side its means im gonna stick around and work all summer so will be able to make it to bugjam again this year!

I've never met anyone off here before but would be a good chance too. I dono where I'd camp though as a few mates will no doubt be going with their T4's and what not.

• 2 weeks later...

my summer plans of travelling have completely gone out the window now due to serious lack of funds haha but on the plus side its means im gonna stick around and work all summer so will be able to make it to bugjam again this year!

I've never met anyone off here before but would be a good chance too. I dono where I'd camp though as a few mates will no doubt be going with their T4's and what not.

well im sure ul will find us we wont be hard to miss ..... lol

• 2 weeks later...

well im sure ul will find us we wont be hard to miss ..... lol

I'm sure the collection of 6 cylinders will give it away haha, if anyone is driving up from down south though I'm coming from Bournemouth so would be well up for the company for the drive!

• 1 month later...