• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait now although I have a problem :( my brothers polo that we were going to be coming in has a goosed gearbox so we are now stuck. We may be able to get another car but its doubtful it will be a vw. So the question is does anybody know how we would stand ref the vw tickets we have?

ull get charged extra on the gate if your not in a VW but have a VW ticket .....

Do you know how much Tony?

i got charged an extra £20-£30 last year i think when i went in my Astra Van

Nice! Another kick in the teeth lol

So then what is everyone dressing up in then??? I know the Rednek crew are going in hillbilly style (even tho they are rednecks???????) but is anyone else dressing up in anything else?? the BJ theme is super heros. What are people doing?

all on the web site dude .... http://www.bugjam.co.uk/index.php

NO EXIT & RE-ENTRY: This year once you have arrived at Bug Jam you will not be allowed to leave the Santa Pod Raceway site and re-enter at any time during the weekend. Anyone who leaves site will have to pay full admission again to re-enter. This is at the request of local authorities. There will be camping supplies available on site including crates of beer at reasonable prices. Please bring everything else you will need for the weekend with you including enough petrol/diesel.

I see they have changed a few things this year. We used to dump everything off then go back out to tesco to get supplies but they have now changed it that you can not leave site once you have entered anymore :-(

I hadn't spotted that. :(

Hope they haven't under estimated the amount of effluent that gets dropped off at Wellingborough Tescos