so anyone else wanna put their names down ??? helen' date=' nat, nige ..... jakey boy ????

[/quote']

Some big gay bear had supposedly put my name down. But i see no evidence of such ;)

I may need a non VW ticket :(

And as is no my way I'll make my own way there

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so anyone else wanna put their names down ??? helen' date=' nat, nige ..... jakey boy ????

[/quote']

Some big gay bear had supposedly put my name down. But i see no evidence of such ;)

I may need a non VW ticket :(

And as is now my way I'll make my own way there

Anyway we can book to get the earlybird prices but still be put on to the club camping list. I know last year a lot of us booked separately but Helen got us the club camping passes? Don't mean to be a pain in the ass but I need all the money I can save now I have a little one lol

Anyway we can book to get the earlybird prices but still be put on to the club camping list. I know last year a lot of us booked separately but Helen got us the club camping passes? Don't mean to be a pain in the ass but I need all the money I can save now I have a little one lol

thats no prob at all mate go for the early bird ones if you get the passes with yours then let me know if not ill get some ....

nope' date=' bug jam is strictly VW, not VAG

[/quote']

ah bugger .... you going to get your own ticket then ?????

or pursuade someone to come and have a look at Bex between now and then ;)

now who could do that ???? whats up with her ????

the miss-fire I was suffering from for most of last year has turned into a no fire

oh ok well im sure i could pop over and have a look ....

no hurry mate. I'm hoping when it gets warmer and she gets the chance to dry out the problem will fix itself. 100% its electrical

ok mate cool well give me a shout if you want me to come look ........

been having a think about this and it works out cheaper if we just all get a early bird tickets and dont go for the buy 10 get one free .... early bird prices would be £40.50 inc booking fee - buy 10 get one free would be £46.50 inc booking fee what are your thoughts ????