• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can still put you on the list mate its only a min no max !!! only down side is ill get sent the tickets and passes a few days before the show but can come meet you outside !!! up to you dude

I'll check with the others. Only problem I see is that we tend to get there earlier than you guys to beat the traffic.

can still put you on the list mate its only a min no max !!! only down side is ill get sent the tickets and passes a few days before the show but can come meet you outside !!! up to you dude

I'll check with the others. Only problem I see is that we tend to get there earlier than you guys to beat the traffic.

have you got a car pass ????

Fairly sure you can apply for more Tony if people book separately.

Doubt I will bring the car to this would never make it over that ground to club camping and its not really about our cars at this one ;)

oh ok mate coolio ........

Mate not sure about anyone else but I was going to suggest getting there a bit earlier this year to try and beat the queues !!

im down with that home slice get there early as in get to the pod for about 10ish ???? or sooner that that ????? got there at 9 one year and was right down the front near the bank was great .....