Golf mk4 1.6 cabriolet. OBD?

Hi all, are the golf mk4 1999 models OBDII? My mum's cabriolet is on the blink and I wanna know if my vag-com dongle will work... but the internet is a pisser to find info sometimes, and I ain't doing 200 miles round trip to find out! S reg, so it will be AEH engine code. Ta :)

Cheers guys :) Yeah Bungy it / she's in London unfortunately... Was thinking of asking on the forum if one of the guys or gals woud be able to see her, bless her. "Jason, the car's being a bit funny" was the start of it... not very good with these things ;)

Cheers guys :) Yeah Bungy it / she's in London unfortunately... Was thinking of asking on the forum if one of the guys or gals woud be able to see her' date=' bless her. "Jason, the car's being a bit funny" was the start of it... not very good with these things ;)

[/quote']

If it had been this end then I would of scanned it for you. Must be someone over that way.

Not that anyone will be interested / teaching granny to suck eggs; turns out if you only do 500 miles in a year, mostly in 3 mile journeys then plugs get covered in carbon, injectors get crudded up and the car don't work properly. Dear Santa, please get my mum to drive her car more so it doesn't fall apart and I have to fix it. Love Jason.