whats your favourite android / iphone game?

I think my 2 favourite have been fruit ninja and cut the rope, i love cut the rope.

Im sure ill think of more that i thought were good.

I have to say that the most obvious, angry birds, i hate that game so much lol

What are your favourites, hopefully people will reveal new and little known games to everyone so we can try something new

Ha ha ha ha....None,iv'e a samsung,it don't even have a name tbh,iv'e had it 5 yrs now on contract,sold my iphone 3 last year coz i didn't like it,my son's got a better phone that i have,htc galaxy thingy,i'm waiting on the iphone 4s,i think i'll have that,so give me 3 mths and i'll let you know(when my contracts up)!!

I also Downloaded a good puzzle one the other day called blueprint 3d where it's a scrambled blueprint of something like eifel tower and you have to rotate it in 3 axis till it makes the picture of what it is.

Also contract killer where you are a sniper and get paid by mafias to take down rivals

Downloaded a superb one tonight.. a proper game for engineers and anyone else who likes to build stuff!

It's called X Construct and you have to make bridges for trains to go across.. sounds easy but its super hard, even on easy mode!

Used a complete battery in a couple of hours, now its charged its time for round 2!

• 5 months later...