• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update time! Larger update tonight. Turbo adapter, t3 to t4. Bolts and exhaust studs. New genuine rubber boot, new number plate lights and new wiper caps. New wiring loom for the standalone, Bo

It's been a while since this was updated. Been working on loads of carbon parts for it. They are obviously not finished yet but you get the idea. Sold the schimmel and the rocker cover. Just didn

I'm backkkk So lots has happened since February Anyway I will let the pictures do the talking lol New paint via JH pro/route 32. First wash from new paint New wheels for it. Test fit Old vs n

Ordered an in car boost controller from demon steals. Also bought some red vacum hoses to go with te bay. Bought a forge intercooler as the charge cooler is going. Also bought a innovate wideband lambda. Went for the new MTX fully digital one. Should be here Monday :) currently sat inside as the weather is shocking. Snowing! So if it stops I will carry on sanding the bay.

Also a big thanks to jake(Vr Stig) for picking up my two engines and sending them down south for me! Much appreciated!

Cool beans fella! I've just rolled in and glad i missed the snow!

Your man's picking up engine 2 in the morning so a fairly simple collection and drop :)

Great to meet u and u ash! Bring on the mk2 vr's!! :)

Oh yeah and a BIG thankyou to Bungy for the hire of his hoist which of corse without, would have stopped play! :)

Cool beans fella! I've just rolled in and glad i missed the snow!

Your man's picking up engine 2 in the morning so a fairly simple collection and drop :)

Great to meet u and u ash! Bring on the mk2 vr's!! :)

Oh yeah and a BIG thankyou to Bungy for the hire of his hoist which of corse without' date=' would have stopped play! :)

[/quote']

Hire? how many cheese toasties are we up to now on the credit sheet?

68f39f4c.jpg

Very good piece of kit. Very impressed. Might add a data logger too it at some point.

ea75ff1a.jpg

Fan housing from a corrado. In very good condition from an old member off here.

87cf99c2.jpg

Thought this was a cool picture. It's on my bulk head.

e81a780b.jpg

Door lock on drivers side. Was pretty f**ked. Bit of wd40 and some grease was good as new.

e40f0f52.jpg

New intercooler! Pretty good.

54794f7e.jpg

Pictures of the new engine and bits.

988f7a2e.jpg

Here the the magic boost maker.

That's all for now. More tomorrow.

Today consisted of more sanding, more filler, more sanding. Painting.

Could not get the exhaust off for the life of me so going to have to cut it in half tomorrow.

Painted the fan housing too. Matt black.

71797cf1.jpg

Hopefully get te exhaust off tomorrow and then get everything painted and bay finished! Then engine can go in Monday.

Royal mail is pi**ing me off too. Missing my sump baffles and my boost controller from demon tweeks. They also lost my engine mount I sent to someone so had to refund them and they just sent me back a heating look due to wrong address! So have to send that again!

Mor updates tomorrow.

More painting done today. Sanding, degreased whole bay, then scotch brite, then thinner, then primered!

This is how it looked after sanding was done.

2d49fb62.jpg

After two coats of high build upol primer. It's says red on the tin but looks a little pink at the minute lol!!

13e9726a.jpg

98b47fe6.jpg

7c7ddf79.jpg

Then it went dark. Going to flat it on Monday and then add top coat with some high gloss laquer. Stay tuned.