Janspeed 3rd March 2012 - results are on page 26

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can do Jim' date=' will anybody be able to fit my exhaust or if not,Bungy can you find out if they will do it for me please???

[/quote']

I'm going to be pretty busy on the morning as i've organized the event, maybe contact Jake or Paul.

To save people turning up in dribs and drabs it would be nice to meet up at one fixed point and then to arrive at Janspeed as a club in convoy. This helps to make sure everyone finds their way there and adds a little element of fun into our arrival. So to ensure our "wonda with fronda" starts right here is the link for the meeting point. Time to follow once I have confirmation of opening time from Janspeed. These services should be convenient for all.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&q=51.180767,-1.377385%20%28Campbell%20Road,%20Barton%20Stacey,%20SO21%203,%20England%29

Hiya Bungy' date='

Sorry dude that is way past where l would need to go, I could meet you guy at Countess Sevices, Countess Road, Amesbury. If you are going Amesbury way that is? If not l will do what l can to meet you guys there l guess :)

[/quote']

Not a problem mate, meet you there...