Just to add my side to this thread, the buyer paid £10 in June by way of paypal gift so as not to incur any fees, the CAT has been sitting in my garage for four months awaiting collection. I was available for pick up on numerous occasions which the buyer did not follow through with. I think you can regard the £10 paid (and the price was £10 collected) as storage costs. The CAT will be weighed in tomorrow.

Goodbye.

Neal.

Just to add my side to this thread' date=' the buyer paid £10 in June by way of paypal gift so as not to incur any fees, the CAT has been sitting in my garage for four months awaiting collection. I was available for pick up on numerous occasions which the buyer did not follow through with. I think you can regard the £10 paid (and the price was £10 collected) as storage costs. The CAT will be weighed in tomorrow.

Goodbye.

Neal.

[/quote']

heh all this for the sake of £10 ! mate a cat is hardly taking up loads of your space is it, why not just hold on to it for a bit longer ?

I know, it's more than a bit embarrassing really. It doesn't take up that much space, however, it has been sitting round for more than four months. The reason I was selling it was because I need the space.

The buyer has no intention of completing the transaction and apparently no longer has the car. To be honest, with the level of maturity and attitiude that he has shown, I have no intention of giving him my address and I don't want to waste any of my time meeting him either.

Sorry,

Neal.

so if by your own admission it hasnt really put you out and if you weigh it in you will get way more than £10 for it why not for the sake of keeping the peace send him back his £10, it's hardly the end of the world either way mate and entirely up to you obviously but for that amount of money I would just want to get shot of the whole situation and the easiest way and cleanest way is to refund him :)

All,

Thanks for your support over the years, I hope that everyone I have helped by way of spares and advice is still up and running. Unfortunately there are a few people who spoil this for everyone.

Moderators, please lock my account, I no longer want to be part of the VR6OC or anything associated with it. Please feel free to delete or lock any of my threads and do as you see fit.

Thanks,

Neal.

This just proves that good people can turn bad and he as already changed his location to "someware"

Neal just to let you no i do have your address your house number is 7 your address behins with broom ;)

Iv passed all this on to paypal and small claims court. why should you get away with this.

Im doing this for my £10 any for anyone eles that may buy from you in the fouture even tho you want your account locked!

I know this probably doesn't have much point saying this now. I don't know Neal but I have bought something from him in the past and had no problem with it.

Just saying that's all!

For what its worth, me too. Bought something off him and was most helpful even way after the transaction. that was my experience anyway

There is a section on this forum that you could use.

We set it up for this very reason as most of us know it works well on other forums.

Give it a try

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?165

Yes might be an idea for garyauto to post a thread please saying where you need something collected, I may be in the Berkshire area this week myself.... please do not let this escalate into something ridiculous over £10.

thread is being locked as comments are getting silly now .... refund or collection should be agreed imho :)