Home built charged vr6 cabriolet

wouldnt expect anyone to suger coat it if they don't like it mate ! I know cab's arent to everyone's taste :)

Made me chuckle too craig..

"sugar coat" may be a subtle BGB hint to the colour he intents to abuse the badge with.. ;)

Sorry ben' date=' i'm being rude. I know that the "so totally fresh" prince of scene will do something amazing.. I can feel it like a headwind coming over the country from suffolk.. Bringing with it a whiff of freshly cut vegetables ;) xx

[/quote']

lol you been on your pipe again dude ? ;)

ha ha well I will try and do something original with it but as said mate money is uber tight so it will be a bit of a budget build and will be doing as much of the work as possible myself :) as for the whiff of vegetables that's just your feet ;) X

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well people after Mr Stig's topic regarding his past cars ( wow and people think I have had a chequered car past :-# ) it prompted me to have a look back over my past couple of vr's and then onwards a

you loved my little baby blue !!

Take no notice Ben.....They're all JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! car looks sweet now' date=' I'm sure you'll do a good job....There are a few Cab conversions on here and going on so plenty of info to help, and I'm sure despite the p***take, the guys and gals on here will be only too happy to help...........

[/quote']

thanks mate and despite all the words I do know they are only messing about :)

U know im jessin.. :) I know whats goin on in that head of urs.. Uve probably laminated the floor with solid oak and mahogany trimmed the dash.. Noe that would be cool ;)

If thats not quite to ur taste I still got that super body kit u can have real cheap matey............?! X

8019C406.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA thats cool but wrong colour for Ben' date=' needs to be BABY BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

[/quote']

shhhh!!!! THis guy came to VW Action 2009!!! was on our club stand LOL

ah I knew I recognised the car !! lol good choice Mr Stig ;) I am sure you meant it in a flattering way didn't you ?? ;)

That was the other Tony..

he's since sold it....drum brakes and all!!

wouldnt expect anyone to suger coat it if they don't like it mate ! I know cab's arent to everyone's taste :)

Made me chuckle too craig..

"sugar coat" may be a subtle BGB hint to the colour he intents to abuse the badge with.. ;)

Sorry ben' date=' i'm being rude. I know that the [b']"so totally fresh" prince of scene will do something amazing.. I can feel it like a headwind coming over the country from suffolk.. Bringing with it a whiff of freshly cut vegetables ;) xx

Pmsl!!! Brilliant!