Home built charged vr6 cabriolet

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well people after Mr Stig's topic regarding his past cars ( wow and people think I have had a chequered car past :-# ) it prompted me to have a look back over my past couple of vr's and then onwards a

you loved my little baby blue !!

Ok so after having a good mess about with the car and measuring a few things over the weekend I have decided that I need to up the wheels to 17's' date=' I had found a set I liked but changed my mind on them as they wouldnt fit in with the rest of the car, so once I have found another set I like the Works will be up for sale :)

[/quote']

got a nice set of 17" team dynamic pro race 1.2s in white .... with 225 rubber on them !!! ;o)

Ok so after having a good mess about with the car and measuring a few things over the weekend I have decided that I need to up the wheels to 17's' date=' I had found a set I liked but changed my mind on them as they wouldnt fit in with the rest of the car, so once I have found another set I like the Works will be up for sale :)

[/quote']

got a nice set of 17" team dynamic pro race 1.2s with 225 rubber mate !!!! ;o)

Yes dude hoping to come up on the Sunday for a look around just not showing :(http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/ here is the website mate, as said similar to laminx but its perforated so lets the same amount of light through and then looks smoked from a little distance away, pretty easy to apply and can't see any drawbacks to it ! :)