I've got a full new rotrex kit that i've never got round to fitting, plus i've got a load of other performance bits list below!

All are new and mean't to be fitted to my VR6 corrado.

280mm rears brake kit, stainless 6 branch manifold heat wrapped , 63mm stainless decat, sp263 cams, lightened flywheel, ARP head studs & conrod bolts, 360cc redtop injectors, rotrex C30-84 kit, water/meth injection &alloy tank, headspacer, full set vibratechnics mounts, black samco hose set

Depending on exactly what you want included, but for Rotrex supercharger plus manual, 6 psi Rotrex pulley, standalone Rotrex oil kit, bracket and bearings set, supercharger belt, rising rate fuel pressure regulator, intake pipework and filter, silicon pipes and fittings, new vw tensioner, air-conditioning bypass bracket and idler and a set of redtop injectors (recon) i'm sure there are a few odds and ends i've forgotten but i want £2350 this it's all new, a few brackets were test mounted but thats it!

When i said depending on how much you want i've also got a new headspacer and a water meth injection system, plus a 6 branch manifold and a decat. All this takes my kit to the equivalent of the storm stage 1 kit which from them costs £3675 +VAT

I've also got the ARP rod and head studs too!!

Hey lee, I must admit the Rotrex is an awesome bit of kit and is not like any other charger in terms of efficiency and power delivery.

Craggys ran one on this VR for a year or so I believe but hes engine went pop due to age.

I am currently running a Vortech V3 though will some running issue. The car is currently on positive boost at around 2500rpm under throttle so its good for the mid range torque backed up with a set of Schimmel 263 cams.

So for me its ideal and it really depends on how fierce you what the power delivery from the charger? I read and heard the rotrex give's you positive boost from engine on but cannot validate that.