KW Variant 3 - Anyone Fitted Them? POV?

As subject. Anyone fitted KW Variant 3s to either a Golf or Corrado? They are seriously expensive.....are they worth it? What is the ride like? My standard suspension is a bit knackered and a tuning shop is pushing me this way. I'm a little suspicious that the shop is taking me for a ride - I can afford them but I don't think I need them and I'm thinking they will make a big margin if they supply and fit these.

I actually do have a bus pass so I'm beyond 'middle aged', but still enthusiastic and use the car as a daily driver. I'm not going to do track days or what ever, just drive it on the road. I'd like it to handle a load better and, having done a bit of research, I was thinking Bilstein B8 'upside-down' mono shocks with some Eibach springs would do me. Better control and not too harsh, least that is what I've been told, fit and forget. Less than half the price. Appreciate the KWs are adjustable every which way, height, bound, rebound but I'm not sure I'd have a clue or the inclination to fiddle about with them. I've got the Eibach ARB kit fitted.

Any thoughts, help an old boy out?

They just want your money. If your not trying to achieve a super low stance or track handling. Then why not get standard shocks with some quality lowering springs. Eibach or bilstein or something. That will improve ride handling and looks whilst maintaining comfort. So long as you dont go lower than 40mm standard shocks should be absolutely fine. And with all the extra cash you save you could treat the vr6 to some other goodies

They are aimed at people who do track days really. As they are very adjustable on everything. Damping, rebound etc etc.

I like doing track stuff but wont pay out for them. V1s are suffice for most people V2s if you do the odd track day or like playing around with damping etc...like me