I CANNOT get into my car! help!

depending on how old the bonnet latch is, you might be able to get your hands under the bonnet and give it a sharp tug upward and that will undo the latch. or try to get a screw driver around the locking mechanism. hope that helps

i can get the grill off, infact ive got the grill off, it was easy because its debadged, are you referring to the big plastic strip ontop of where the radiator is i can touch the release with my index finger, where abouts did u cut off?

Have u got into the car yet? I've also got no locks on my car so when my battery goes flat this is what I do

Jack up the front of the car. Carefully Attach the red jump lead to the power cable connection for the starter motor (but make sure it does not touch any part of the engine)

Then attach the black jump lead to a good clean part of the engine or gearbox.

Hook up the other end of the jump leads to a battery or car and you should should now have power so you can operate your remote central locking and get into the car!

Hope this helps

still not running :( and its too low to jack upm where would be the best place to jack the car up given if i use 2 small jacks to raise it a little then stick my big jack underneath? there doesnt seem to be any decent mounting points.

Very easy if it is just a flat battery. remove an indicator and connect a 12v battery there to the terminals. It will be enough to operate the central locking and no damage.

This is by far the easiest thing to do

All it does is reverse feeds the ignition :)

the bonnet release snapped aswel so now we're going to unbolt the actual locking mech and then we should be alright, we've got a new cable how hard are these to fit? but yeah we finally broke in with the good old wired clothes hanger but the cables snapped so thats no good :(

hey guys got the bonnet up, hooked it up to my other car, gave it 5 minutes and nothing, absolutely nothing happened, no lights on the dash came up no interior lights came on, its been 10 minutes no and still, nothing, what could this be?