Thats it

I used a small stainless washer behind the bolt when installing my 312's on my Vento you dont need to but I did

You will need to use the Banjo bolt from the calipers you are fitting there is a different pitch on the threads between Mk3 and Mk4 based cars

you dont need the calipers, the 288s are the same size and use the identical pads to the 312s, the only reason you would put the 312 calipers on is if you were bothered about a couple mm bigger piston in it, not worth the bother if you ask me cos youll have to re bleed the brake fluid after.

sorry for the kind of steal, but in theory you can put 312's on a late spec vr with just buying carriers and discs. along with a little spacer?

maybe a thought as i have a slightly warped disc. do you know if they will fit under bbs rx2 16's?

yes, no need for anything else that bigger discs, carriers, 6mm spacers and longer hi tensile bolts.

technically no need, but always best to put new pads with new discs obviously.

no idea what wheels would work and what wouldnt though, i just know the technicalities

The guy im buying the calipers, carriers discs and pads from says the discs and pads are pretty much new. Getting the lot for £120, Seem a good price? all i need is the spacer and longer bolts

312s fit behind RX2s but the caliper does need shaving as mentioned above

17.jpg