[moved] My VR6 handles like sh*t too!!!

well, I just ordered my Bilstein Sprintline kit - should be fitted by the middle of next week. £320 + £80 fitting 8o)

Larkspeed have the Koni equipped (SSK?) kit for £350 for the VR6.

I went with the Bilstein kit as I was getting a good deal on fitting from the place I bought it from. Also, I had the Koni kit on my 16v and wanted to try something different

be carefull of sum kits as they are not desgined for the vr6 lump, the right Bilstein struts for mine were £ 300. and had to be ordered from factory,a lot of kit dont contain "real" sport dampers.my Bilstein dampers transformed the drive

Does the £80 fitting include a proper alignment? If not' date=' this can be another £50 on top minimum.... but I would expect 'fitting' to include the alignment really....[/quote']

Fitting is normally £120 I think.... but I will check that it includes it before I get the kit fitted......

I was really lucky got a good garage roung my way so I managed to blag a ride in a few cars, I really rate a full eibach pro kit and anti roll bars, a little dearer than most but well worth the money, I think the suspension with out roll bars is about £750, but what I learnt from all this is power is nothing unless u can control it round the twisty bits, the eibach kit was the best money I spent so far!

I did also think that bilstin sprint kit, h&r/boge, were good, I didnt rate apex,spax koni/eiback we a little hard, I didn see the point of coilovers unless ur racin loads or doing track days, u can make the handling worse if u dunno what ur doing, the only coilover kit I would go for would be bilstein PSS9, forget weiatec, and supersport, and Koni, not a patch on PSS9, dear but u get quality!!