K9ANY's car.....

Guest Olly_K

they are CR-7s very nice wheels indeed...i think his are 16x by 7.5 on the front and 16x9 on the back...........havent seen him for a while though............Pedrox who's also just registered on here has got a set too. (for sale aswell i think). I have only ever seen them on German Ebay (some in crome which look cool), but i think styledynamix can get them for you nowadays

[ Edited Sun Mar 07 2004, 01:51PM ]

Yes I do,and i love it!

A couple of things need doing to make it my own personal car(Ice change,Schrick manifold and some other personal touches!!)

The rimms are CR-7's from style dynamix and they are 7.5x16 on the front and 9x16 on the rear!

Hope this helps!

Mike.

Not sure how much it's lowered by but as you can see it's VERY low. Even though you do get the odd scrape from the rears she sits on coilovers so that's not a problem due to the ease of hight adjustment.

As for the arches,I was told by Style dynamix that there is only so much rolling the Mk3 arches will take unless you take out all of the inner arche,which seems to be quite a serious job,so personally I may just raise the back a touch to get over the slight scraping problem!!

hope this helps!!

Mike.