• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now done 3 events with the new spool in the box snapped 5 shafts in the first 2 so now back on 195 road tyres to stop braking shafts , on the up side got a new pb of 13.72 with no gas and that is on r

yep good weekend and good first outing best was 13.9 wasent thinking i would get in the 13ns was hoping for mid 14ns so am well happy .so mutch more to remove of the car aswell so hopfully will b faster in feb next year when it next comes out to play .will update with new mods as and when i do em

did you still want my old short shifter mate ????? im going to gti fest if you are if not i can ship it out

yes mate i do but carnt afford it till next month fella pm me with postage cost and will pay u soon as i have the money my b the end of this month have to sell some cars first

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Had a good weekend even with the worst head wind ever met jake in his vrt and had a good race with him and nearly had him very close even with my clutch slipping prob will do action in September with new clutch and hopefully no big head wind so I can see what it will really do