• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a busting amount at the minute, just saving up for parts and working on the interior. seems like all i've been doing the past 6 months!

Hi guys, Been lurking round here for a while now, and I love this forum! So much so that it inspired me to buy a VR6 and a Vento Over the time I've been on here i have been plodding along with the c

Never use cheap tools!!!!!

Posted Images

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

THE END

So it has come to this. After 7 long years, slowly collecting parts and prepping the poor girl any spare minute I could, on my pitiful salary :( Unfortunately circumstances dictate that I must let go and let someone make use of the parts where I could not. I am genuinely sorry I didn't spend more time on her, and I will sorely miss her. But life moves on, the world keeps spinning and change is inevitable. So it is with great hesitation I am putting everything up for sale. I will start with the exciting performance parts first, and will update my sale thread as I work through the pile. If there is anything people need urgently then drop me a line and I will dig it out. 

I want to thank everyone for their welcome and company, I've met some great chaps from local meets to organised car shows and can only wish luck in their endeavors (and builds!)